Saturday 2 September 2017

Clean & Simple Birthday

Hi All
          Here's a quick clean and simple birthday card I designed for a private class recently.  Clean and simple cards are sometimes a challenge for me as I like to add layers.  This one came together very easily once I chose the designer series paper layer that gave me the colour co-ordination for the entire card.  That's the easiest way for me to create simple cards pick a designer series paper to give me my colours and then a stamp set that co-ordinates. 

Then I selected my Birthday Sentiment, in this case I liked the fact that it was quite a large sentiment as it could then become my focal point.  A little co-ordinating card punched each end with the Triple Banner punch and then add some Rhinestones and hey presto.




Stamps: Window Shopping
Ink: Night of Navy
Card: Soft Sky, Emerald Envy, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Punches: Triple Banner
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I hope you enjoyed this card and gained a little bit of inspiration.  My Online Store is where you can purchase any of these products if you liked them.  Otherwise contact me directly and I can help you with your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment