Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! Wishing you all a fantastic and wonderful 2012 hope that it brings lots of happy times with family and friends.

I thought today would be the perfect time to start blogging.  I've been planning and meaning too for quite a while but never quite managed to find the time to get to it.  Hopefully together we can find some inspiration and fun stamping together. 

Thanks to Kate (wave) who gave me some help and guidance with pictures and image resizing, as I seriously didn't have a clue lol.  I'll be posting some pictures very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Peggy.......I like your Blog. I too am currently working on getting mine sorted. It is not as easy as I thought it could be! But I am getting there.
    I will link Cathy's Blog to mine. Are you happy for me to link yours too?
    I hope you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sharon! Thanks for your compliments on my blog. If you need any help setting yours up contact me anytime. I am would love for you to add a link to my blog from your's. Wishing you the best for 2012!!! And hopefully many happy hours doing what we love.

    ReplyDelete