Wednesday 21 March 2012

A Quick Post

Hi All so sorry it's taken me till Wednesday to be able to put a post in.  It's been a crazy busy week so far and more hectic activity for the rest of the week coming up.  Here is a quick little birthday card I made up using Rich Razzleberry, I haven't used this colour in a while so I wanted to bring it out again.  Hopefully I'll be able to post some more later on this week.  But just in case have a great week :O)




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Just Believe, Party This Way
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White, Watercolour Card
Big Shot etc: Vintage Wallpaper & Stripes Embossing Folders
Punches: Decorative Label, Modern Label
Accessories: Watercolour Wonder Crayons (Pretty In Pink, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron), Aqua ainter, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment