Thursday 1 March 2012

Sneak Peak

Hi All

It's a lovely Thursday evening here and I'm looking forward to the long weekend coming up.  I'm staying home and planning on doing some "spring" cleaning, some relaxing with a new book, catching some sun and some stamping too.  I hope you have some fun plans for the long weekend, if you are driving please be safe.

I'm going to give you a sneak peak at a project for Stamp Club coming up in March.  This project I've CASED from the lovely and talented Bronwyn Eastley in Launceston Tasmania.  Hi Bron *wave* :O)!!!  I met Bron a few years ago at Convention in Canberra she was one of my very first Stampin' up! friends.  I regularly check out Bron's blog addINKtivedesigns .  She makes very beautiful cards, boxes and other paper craft items and her specialty is the Butterfly Easel Card which she designed.  



Here is Bron's original Buttrefly Easel Card Tutorial Bronwyn Eastley - Butterfly Easel Card Tutorial.  I was lucky enough to get one of Bron's Butterfly Easel Cards as a swap last year at Convention.  It has pride of place in my swaps.

March Stamp Club is next week in fact next Saturday10th 10am, Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th in the evenings at 7pm.  Class fee is $8 all products included and there will be light refreshments provided.  Please RSVP 3 days prior to class, I will take late RSVP's is products and space allows.  Keep an eye out over the next couple of days and I'll post the other 2 cards we'll be making as well.

Project Recipe:
Ink:  Pool Party
Card: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Spice Cake DSP
Big Shot etc: Beautiful Butterflies Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslig, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder
Punches: Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Piercing Tool, Matt Pack, In Colour Designer Printed Brads


1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy. I've only just discovered this post. This little butterfly is gorgeous in those colours using the Spice Cake DSP. I should post your amazing swap I got. It blows everyone away when they pick it up to check it out - so much detail in that cute little box.

    ReplyDelete