Friday 6 April 2012

Easter Wishes

Hi All

Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter long weekend.  If you're travelling please be safe and enjoy the journey.  It's been a good start to the Easter weekend for me, a nice sleep in followed by washing the floors a bit of "spring" cleaning in the closet. A catch up with some girlfriends this afternoon... who knows where the rest of the weekend will take me.

I thought it was time for a card post, as it's been a little while since my last visit here.  My mojo has been put to the side lately due to general busy-ness of life and work.  Hopefully sometime over the weekend I'll get a chance to play with some of my new goodies from the mini and share them with you all.

The card I have to post was actually made a couple of weeks ago using one of my favourite sets from the Idea Book & Catalogue Zoo Review.  Yep you guessed it I've made another lion card, this one I have water coloured using blender pens and Watercolour Wonder Crayons here it is.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Zoo Review, Oval All
Ink:  Soft Suede
Card: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Big Shot etc: Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Accessories: Blender Pens, Neutral Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Piercing Tool, Matt Pack, Dimensionals



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it. Hope you had a lovely easter break. Cheers Peggy

    ReplyDelete