Tuesday 17 April 2012

Hello Baby

Hiya All, yep you guessed it there's a new bundle of joy arrived to bring joy and happiness.  This little bundle of joy is my friend Tara's nephew Baxter over in Sydney.  Baxter arrived last week and he and Mum are both healthy and well.

Here's the cute little card I made up for Tara to send over welcoming Baxter to the world.



It is a sweet little card, I'm sure you've seen some of these out there in blog land.  I am not sure who the person was that first showed using the Stocking Tag Punch to make the booties.  I would love to give them credit, so if you know who it is please leave me a comment.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink:  Baja Breeze
Card: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP
Big Shot etc: Framelit Labels Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Punches: Stocking Tag (retired), Modern Label
Accessories: Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, White Organza Ribbon, Whisper White Grosgrain

No comments:

Post a Comment