Sunday 10 June 2012

Spice Cake Sunday

Hi All

It's been a wet and overcast Sunday, and it's been really nice to snuggle in and relax with some TV and reading.  Stampin' Up! have a great promotion during June you can earn for FREE the exclusive Reason to Smile Stamp Set, simply spend $125 on Stampin' Up! products.  Or alternately you can purchase the stamp set for $35.95 wood mount or $28.95 for clear mount stamp set.

My project to share today is one from a recent Mystery Night workshop.  Basically a group of ladies come along and we make some projects just like when a Hostess books a party except the hostess is a mystery.  So each person attending has the chance to earn the hostess benefits, the hostess is picked at random through the door prize. This time the lucky Hostess was Annette, it's the first time she's been able to earn Hostess FREE merchandise which is fantastic!  Keep a lookout on my class dates page for future Mystery Night dates, or alternately email me and I can put you on my mailing list to receive my newsletter.

The first project we made for the Mystery night was a post it note holder which I first saw on the blog of Jill Hilliard.  I really liked Jill's original project so I remade it using the Spice Cake DSP.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Elements of Style
Ink:  Early Espresso
Card: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Spice Cake DSP
Big Shot etc: Beautiful Wings, Scallop Envelope Die
Punches: Modern Label, Scallop Trim
Accessories: Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Tombow Adhesive, Fiskars Scoring Blade & Cutter




No comments:

Post a Comment