Sunday 22 July 2012

Christmas in July

Hi All, hope you've had a great weekend.  Mines been very productive, did some cooking and a bit of a spring cleanup and also had a Christmas in July class on Saturday morning.  Thanks to the ladies that came along and had some fun.  I'm also holding this same class tomorrow evening Monday night at 7pm, I still have some spaces available if you're interested contact me on 9844 8878.

We used one of my favourite Christmas stamp sets for this class the Beautiful Season stamp set.  I so love the gorgeous bird and mistletoe image.  I used a sketch from Mojo Monday click on this link to see the sketch Mojo Monday Sketch 248



Project Recipe:
Stamps:  Beautiful Season
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Card: Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Big Shot etc: Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits
Punches: Scallop Trim Border
Accessories: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz & Cherry Cobbler Markers, Sponge Daubers, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Frost White Shimmer Paint (mixed with Isocol to make a spritz spray), Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment