Sunday 19 August 2012

Retiring Ribbons

Hi All, hope you've had a great weekend.  I sure did I spent the weekend in Katanning with my family for my brothers birthday.  It's so nice when we get the chance to spend some time together and have some fun.  It's sometimes easy to take family for granted and being busy as we all are not take as much time as we should to catch up.  This is something I am working very hard to change, to stop being so focused on the "list" of things to do and be grateful and show appreciation for the wonderful people in my life.  My family, friends, stamping ladies and workmates.... among many others.

Well that's enough of my late night philosophy.  The card I'm sharing tonight is one we made at Stamp Club this month, and features a few products that are retiring.   All of the projects from Stamp Club this month were all featuring at least one retiring product.



This card featured two cool technique's shown at Convention in Canberra this year using threads from frayed Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and how to scrunch ribbon. I'm pretty sure Theresa Dubrowski was the lady who demo'd this technique.  I've misplaced my notebook from Convention.  So if I've got it wrong I am so very sorry and I'll come back and correct my mistake.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Just Believe
Card: Pear Pizzaz, Rose Red, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Big Shot etc: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Punches: Scallop Trim Border
Accessories: Rose Red & Pear Pizzaz Markers, Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain, Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding Ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon, Purely Pomegranate Striped Grosgrain (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment