Monday 8 October 2012

It's Spool Time

Hiya All, sorry I'm a bit late posting this week, my computer is on the fritz.  It's being extremely slow and difficult.  It's taken me 45 minutes plus to send a simple email tonight so I'm going to bite the bullet and take it into the computer tech guys and hopefully they can work some magic for me.




This months promotion is called "It's Spool Time" and it's all about ribbon. Simply spend $60 on Stampin' Up! products and receive a spool of Stitched Satin Ribbon in one of the 2012-2014 In Colours. A nice way to get all the colours would be to get 5 friends together and each spend $60 and you can get all 5 colours of Ribbon and share it out between you. You'd each get 1.8metres of Ribbon in each of the colours plus the hostess will receive $50 in Hostess Dollars to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment