Thursday 24 March 2016

Cute Curvy Keepsake


Hiya Everyone,
                         Here's a cute little box I made for a girlfriend a while ago to hold a gift for each of the guests at her wedding.  It was part of a whole suite of handmade goodies I made for her.  I                  co-ordinated all of the items by using the same colour card - Pacific Point and Shimmery White, the same focal stamp set Medallion (it's retired) and Silver 1/8" Ribbon.  As I'm a little bit of a perfectionist I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig so that the Medallion was centred on the bottom of the box and each of the points was centred, just in case anyone checked.




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Medallion (retired), Tiny Tags (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point
Card: Pacific Point, Shimmery White
Big Shot:Magnetic Platform, Curvy Keepsake Thinlits
Punches: Banner
Accessories: 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Tear Tape Adhesive, Paper Snips

Happy stamping,
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment