Monday 11 April 2016

Gone but not Forgotten

Hey Everybody,
                          Sorry it's been a while in between posts, I've been a bit sick but I'm back on my feet again now.  Keep an eye on the blog as there are more posts coming soon to make up for the last two weeks I missed.  Sale-a-Bration may be over and gone but the "What I Love" stamp set still has plenty of uses.  Check out this sweet tag I made recently and paired with the Polka Dot Cone Bags from the Occassions Catalogue... yes those are Easter Eggs you spy in the bag.  We originally made these in class for my ladies as Easter Gift Ideas.




Project Recipe:
Stamps: What I Love, Timeless Textures, And Many More
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Pink Pirhouette, Rose Red, Mint Macaron
Card: Whister White
Punches: Word Window, Bitty Butterfly, Ornate Tag Topper
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Polka Dot Cone Cellophane Bag, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

# You might find it hard to spot the Timeless Textures we used the faded rectangular shape inked in Pink Pirhouette to soften the edges of the tag.

Happy Stamping
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment