Saturday 29 July 2017

Birthday Balloons

Hello All
               This is a card I made earlier on this year for my Dad's birthday.  Like many of you I sometimes struggle with masculine cards.  I love this colour combination and am very happy with how it turned out.

I started out with quite a bit of sponging to soften the edges of the card stock.  The Crumb Cake card base and Very Vanilla layer where sponged with Crumb Cake ink.  The Night of Navy layer was run through the big shot and the Dynamic Hexagons Textured Embossing Folder and then sponged with Night of Navy.  The Cherry Cobbler layer was punched with the Triple Banner Punch and then sponged with Cherry Cobbler.

I stamped the smaller balloon in Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla card first and then stamped the clouds in Night of Navy.  Then I stamped the larger balloon in Crumb Cake ink on a piece of Very Vanilla and then die cut with Up & Away Thinlits.  The birthday sentiment was stamped using Night of Navy and the Stamp-a-ma-jig.


Stamps: Lift Me Up
Inks: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Card: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Punches: Triple Banner
Big Shot: Up & Away Thinlits, Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

Like what you see, you can purchase any of these products at my Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment