Wednesday 27 September 2017

Beach Day

Hello Everyone
                         How I wish it was a beach day today, maybe I'll drive to the lookout at lunch today so I can at least see the water.  Definitely feeling in need of a beachy break maybe the card below can help take me there in my mind.

I wanted this chair from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits as soon as I saw it.  It immediately reminded me of camping with my family and unfolding the chairs and sitting around the campfire down at Point Anne a very long time ago.  So of course I had to have it and the co-ordinating stamp set, I've learned that when they come as a Bundle it's just easier to get the set.  The few times I didn't I've bought the companion product a month or so later...might as well not fight it.

I thought it was time to dig out the Work of Art Stamp Set and use those lovely brush strokes to create a background.  I paired it with the Sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous so that the inside of the card can have a custom greeting for Birthday, Fathers Day, Graduation, Bon Voyage, Retirement.  I really love this greeting and only you and the person you give it to can guess the true greeting inside.




Stamp Set: Work of Art, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Dapper Denim
Card: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Wood Textures Paper Stack
Big Shot: Seasonal Layers Thinlits

Happy Stamping, have a bea-utiful day


No comments:

Post a Comment