Monday 9 January 2012

Field Flowers

Happy Monday everyone, if you're like me it took a bit to get going this morning.  Especially with the grey skies around.  So I thought I'd post something a bit bright and fun... the plan was to have it posted this morning but time got away from me... so here it is.

This is a card and gift voucher pocket I made for my lovely friend Jenni (hi Jen.. wave :O).  Jen loves gardening and is so good at it too.  So I made her birthday card using the gorgeous Field Flowers stamp set page 69 of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue. 



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Field Flowers, French Foliage
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade
Card: Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Big Shot etc: Perfect Polka Dots, Petite Pocket Die
Punches: Eyelet Border Punch
Accessories: Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Designer Printed Brads, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Matt Pack, Piercing Tool, Sponge Dauber
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment