Sunday 15 January 2012

Stamp Club January

Oh my gosh what a week it's been.  For those of you that know me, even a little I am so not a gardener.  We have a joke in my family that my plants need to be "drought resistant" to survive me and unfortunately it's true.  But this week I have been out in the garden/driveway trimming, digging and generally cleaning up the front garden.  Which is why I haven't posted anything mid-week on the blog. 
For our January Stamp Club we made three projects featuring a double dutch fold card, a candy wrapper box, a birthday card with a masculine feel.  This month's technique was the Baby Wipe technique... it was loads of fun!!!  It was fantastic to catch up with almost everyone since Christmas & New Years!  A big wave to those ladies that are still away and hopefully having loads of fun... catch you next month, can't wait to hear all about your holidays.

Here's a quick peak at all three projects:



Here is the first project we made using the Baby Wipe Technique. I've got to say I've fallen in love with this technique it's so easy and loads of fun!  This card is also a Double Dutch Fold card, I do like to try different folds every now and then and this is a beauty.  For instructions on how to make a double dutch fold card see the tutorial  Splitcoaststampers that was featured on Splitcoaststampers recently. 




Project Recipe:Stamps: You are Loved
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive re-inkers
Card: Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White
Big Shot etc: Perfect Polka Dots, Scallop Circle #2
Punches: Scallop Oval, Decorative Label
Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon, Baby Wipe, Paper Snips


I'll be back again soon to post the details for the other projects from January stamp club.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment