Monday 27 February 2012

Friends, Fun & Laughter

I've stepped outside my comfort zone on my next project for a couple of reasons.  Number 1 it's a scrapbook page and number 2 it's using yellows and oranges.  Now if you haven't guessed I'm not a scrapbooker by nature, it's something I do every now and then and I must admit I find it a bit daunting.  Going from a 10.5 x 14.8cm card front to a 30.5 x 30.5cm scrapbook layout is a bit daunting.  But it's good to try something new... at least that's what they tell me.  Also Yellows and Oranges, so not my normal colour selection.  But these colours Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie so fit the photo and DSP I chose.  So have a look and let me know what you think?




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Card: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Just Add Cake DSP
Big Shot etc: Scallop Square Duo Die
Punches: Modern Label
Accessories: Matt Pack, Piercing Tool, Brights Brads, Sponge Dauber


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment