Monday 27 February 2012

Coming Soon - Autumn/Winter Mini

Oh My Gosh, I am super excited!!! the post man just delivered me a lovely surprise.  I've just received the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue.  It is so gorgeous, I've been drooling over the beautiful new stamp sets, paper, big shot products and accessories.  I am so looking forward to sharing the new catalogue with you as of April 1st. 

As with each new Catalogue demonstrators get the first peak of new products a month before customers.  This way we can pre-order the "oh so many" hehehe stamp sets and accessories to design some pretty cards, scrapbook pages and other papercraft items to show to customers.  This is one of the many perks of being a demonstrator plus the wonderful discount we receive on our orders. 

So if you'd like to be a demo and share in some of these perks now is the perfect time to chat with me about the opportunity.  For Sale-a-bration Stampin' Up! have a promotion where you can get your Starter Kit for $249 which is valued at more than $610 of products.  You also will get to choose any stamp set you like from the Idea Book & Catalogue or the Summer Mini Catalogue for FREE.  Contact me for a chat about the how joining the Stampin' Up! family can work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment