Monday 27 February 2012

Nautical Journey Class

I can't believe how fast time flies, it's almost the end of February.  There were so many wonderful things I wanted to do with the products from the Summer Mini Catalogue, and I have done quite a few of them... But one in particular I haven't done yet.  A class with a masculine feel to the projects using the Nautical Expedition Suite of products.  Well I finally managed to put the last of the projects together and here they are:


You may recognise the Happy Birthday card, as it's one I posted not so long ago for a sketch challenge.


 The box is a CASE from Melissa of Bee Devine Designs you will need to scroll down her blog to see the original Scallop Square box she created.



The last card I felt was for giving someone the world... you'll see what I mean.


The class will be held on:   
Saturday March 24th 10am,              Monday March 26th 7pm

The Class Fee is $10 and includes all products and light refreshment. Please RSVP 3 days prior to class date, I will take late RSVP's but only if space allows. 

Cheers and Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment