Monday 12 March 2012

Everyday Enchantment Scallop Square Box

Well it's Monday again, the start of a new week and a busy one for me.  I've got some lovely ladies joining me tonight and tomorrow night at Stamp Club.  I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone and having some stamping fun.

I've also got some more Sale-a-Bration inspiration to share with you.  Here is a box I've designed using the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.  The top of the box is made using the Bigz Clear Scallop Square Die.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, It's Your Day
Ink:  Soft Suede
Card: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Big Shot etc: Scallop Square Die
Punches: Scallop Oval
Accessories: Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait Marker, Crop-a-dile, Whisper White Taffeta, Lucky Limeade Organdy Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment