Sunday 11 March 2012

Fresh Vintage Card

Hi All, I hope you've had a lovely weekend.  I started off with a small but lovely Stamp Club on Saturday morning, followed by a very slow and unproductive rest of the weekend.  Mostly that's due to a bad toothache and some pain medication.  Luckily the dentist has given me some antibiotics and hopefully that should take care of it and I'll be back to normal soon.

Luckily enough last weekend was a very productive weekend so I have a few new thing's I'll be posting this week.  My inspiration last weekend mainly came from the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets and Designer Series Paper.  There are some lovely offerings this year to spark your inspiration and creativity.  Here's one of my favourite cards using the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Curly Cute
Ink:  Soft Suede
Card: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Big Shot etc: Top Note Die,
Accessories: Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Poppy Parade & Soft Suede Markers, Sponge Dauber, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig



No comments:

Post a Comment