Wednesday 2 May 2012

Summer Wishes

Hi All, how did it get to be Wednesday, the week is running away from me.  Sorry that it's taken till now to do a post for this week.  I'm having a little trouble keeping up the pace lately due to some personal issues.  Usually my stamping is my "therapy" but I'm finding it a bit hard lately.  Have no fear I'll be back into the swing of things soon, fingers crossed :O).

My card for today was made a while ago but it's so simple and pretty I couldn't help but share it with you.




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Summer Solstice, Sincere Salutations
Ink:  Concord Crush, Old Olive
Card: Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Punches: Lace Ribbon Border
Accessories: Lucky Limeade & Wisteria Wonder Markers, Paper Snips, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Sponge Dauber



No comments:

Post a Comment