Sunday 13 May 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hi All, I'm sorry to say this post was supposed to go up on Tuesday night.  But I haven't been online for a bit and hadn't noticed it hadn't posted.  So please forgive me for the technical difficulties which prevented me from posting this till now.

I have some special birthday wishes to go out to Jessica Happy Birthday!!! Jessica turned 12 a couple of weeks ago but just this last weekend had her party.  I was lucky enough to go along and provide some projects for Jessica and her friends *wave* to create at her party.  We made a cute little handbag purse and a Birthday Card on the day.  The girls were great and had loads of fun :O)

Here is a picture of the Birthday Card we made, it has had quite a few incarnations on the internet so I'm not sure who first created the cute little present boxes.  If you know please leave me a comment and I can credit the creator.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Party This Way
Ink:  Peach Parfait
Card: Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade
Punches: 1 1/4" Square, 1 3/4" Square, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer, Modern Label
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Old Olive Grosgrain


No comments:

Post a Comment