Wednesday 16 May 2012

Birthday Wishes Part 2

Hi All, hope your having a great week so far.  Things are ticking along for me I can't believe how time flies.  There are only 14 more days until I head off to Canberra for the Annual Stampin' Up! Convention.  I can't wait it's going to be so much fun, if only I could get everything done before hand.  Why is it just before we go away we are convinced we have to get 60 million more things done than usual.

I thought I might share with you the sweet little purse we made as a project at Jessica's birthday party.  I so love this purse it's so gorgeous and can hold some pretty cool stuff.  For Jessica's party the purses held a pair of earings and a cool little necklace as the attendee's little goodie bag present.  I've also been told they can hold a mini chocolate bar, lip balm or mini chocolate bar... lol.



This little purse has certainly done the rounds on the internet so I'm not completely sure who the original creator is.  But the website I found it on was the website Frenchie Stamps by France Martin.  It shows the project and has a cool little You Tube video to show you how to make it.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Ink:  Soft Suede
Card: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Punches: Round Tab, Small Oval
Accessories: Piercing Tool, Matt Pack, Fiskars Scoring Blade, Metallic Brads



1 comment:

  1. Have fun at Convention. I will miss catching up with you this year :( Your swaps are always amazing so I'm sure you've excelled yourself again.

    ReplyDelete