Sunday 27 May 2012

Sweet Sunday

Hi Everyone, It's been a jam packed week followed by a very lovely weekend and a sweet Sunday.  I've been away for the weekend with a girlfriend to beautiful Bremer Bay!!! Thanks Tara :O).  We had such a great time chilling out, walking on the beach, in Tara's case going for a swim... I'm not quite that brave I always have the jaws theme song playing in my head lol.

On top of my weekend away I've been absolutely flat out at work and making swaps I've got 90 finished for convention and am just finishing off my last 10 as we speak.  Luckily for me as I fly out to Canberra on Wednesday... yay so looking forward to it.  Though there will be some lovely ladies I'll miss this year... yep Bron, it just won't be the same without you.

So here's my card for this week - it's not midnight so I squeaked it in just.... lol.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Summer Solstice, Sincere Salutations
Ink:  Concord Crush, Old Olive
Card: Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, Whisper White
Punches: Lace Ribbon Border Punch
Accessories: Wisteria Wonder & Lucky Limeade Markers, Paper Snips, Sponge Dauber, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds


2 comments:

  1. Aaaaw! Peggy, I just got a little teary reading your post. I am starting to miss the idea of going this year but you are always welcome to come and stay here in Tassie when I'm on a holiday break. After all, you were my very first friend at Convention. Have an awesome time. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bron, maybe we can do our own card swap instead. Bring just a little bit of convention straight to you. I would love to come visit you sometime. xx

      Delete