Wednesday 30 May 2012

Watercolour Magic

Hi All, just a quick little post before I hit the road to Perth and then catch the plane to Canberra for Convention.  Woohoo it's finally here I am so excited!!! 

I thought I'd post one of the cards we did at Stamp Club this month, it was our technique card focusing on Watercolour Crayons Direct to Stamp.  A very lovely soft technique and the card looks a bit vintage which is a nice change for me.




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Just Believe, Kindness Matters, Fresh Vintage SAB
Ink:  Rich Razzlberry, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake
Card: Rich Razzlberry, Very Vanilla,Perfect Plum
Big Shot etc: Circles #2 Die
Punches: Eyelet Border, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum & Always Artichoke Markers, Aqua Painter, Sponge Dauber, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Adhesive


Well I'm heading off now, I'll be back soon with some fun things to share from my Convention adventure.  Have a great rest of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment