Friday 29 June 2012

Beautiful Beau Chateau

Hi All

The card I'm posting today is one we made at the mystery night a little while ago.  I also used it as one of my swaps at convention.  I just loved the simplicity of the layout and the sweet punch art flowers.  All pulled together with the gorgeous Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper.  This card even strikes me as a little bit vintage...



I've got the fire going and it's nice and toasty, I'm hoping that the weather sets in and I'll be holed up in the house all weekend.... oh what to do.... chores, cooking, no way I'm thinking it's time to stamp.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Loving Thoughts ( it does say thoughts of you... but my photo's a bit dark sorry)
Ink:  Soft Suede
Card: Soft Suede, Pink Pirhouette, Beau Chateau DSP
Punches: 1 3/4” Square, Doily Triple Layer, Boho Blossoms
Accessories: Piercing Tool, Matt Pack, Metallic Brads, Silver Brads, Frost White Shimmer Spritz (Shimmer Paint & Isocol), Snail Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment