Thursday 21 June 2012

Scallop Circle Fun

Hi All, hope the cold dreary weather isn't getting you down.  If it is this next card might just be the thing to brighten up your day.  We made this sweet card at Stamp Club this month.  I wanted to use the Bigz Clear Circle Die that one of my ladies "hi Peggy" lent to me.  So I started to play with the Scallop Circle Die and  thought it might be nice to make a circular card for a change.  I also used my current favourite DSP Twitterpated from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue.



On the smaller flowers I stamped off one layer of Riding Hood Red ink from the base image so that when I stamped the line art image on top you had a lighter and darker shade of Riding Hood Red. I was so pleased with how the elements of this card all came together.  I hope you liked it too leave me a comment and let me know what you thought.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Greenhouse Garden, Style Beautiful
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red
Card: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Twitterpated DSP
Big Shot etc: Scallop Circle, Bigz Clear Circle
Punches: Bird Builder Punch
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Pleated Ribbon, Two Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips


No comments:

Post a Comment