Thursday 2 August 2012

Blast from the Past

Hi All, I'm back again with the card post I promised.  This card was made quite a while ago almost a year in fact for my brother's birthday.  I was going through my pictures recently and saw this card and thought it would be a nice one to share.  Quite often when I'm making a card I'll use a theme or colour combo that's specific to that person.  In this case my brother loves soccer so I used that as a starting off point in my creative process.  I decided to make it an easel card so that it had that cool 3D effect, check it out below.




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Ink:  So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue
Card: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, So Saffron
Punches: 1 3/4 Scallop Circle, Modern Label, Word Window, Cupcake Builder
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Dimensional, Paper Snips, Lolly Pop sticks, White Thread, Tombow Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment