Thursday 2 August 2012

Catalogue Launch

Hiya All, to celebrate the release of the new catty’s I will be hosting a Catalogue Launch featuring products from both the Annual Catalogue and the Holiday Mini catalogue.  You’ll receive a copy of both Catalogues, plus a sampling of some DSP and other new goodies from the Catalogues.  We’ll also get to play with some of the new goodies and make a couple of projects. Catalogue Launch days are:

Saturday 15th September 10am
Monday 17th September 7pm
Tuesday 18th September 7pm.

The class fee is please RSVP by 10th September by calling me on 9844 8878 or emailing me on peggyq@westnet.com.au .  If class numbers are small I may combine two classes together. 
 
Keep an eye out on my blog for sneek peeks of the projects we will be making at the launch...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment