Friday 10 August 2012

Tags of Appreciation

Hi All, I thought I'd share with you a sweet little tag I made for a lady at work hi Mim *wave* who asked me to make some tags for the girls in her Netball team.  She is giving each of the girls a gift of appreciation for playing for the season and wanted a little tag to write them a note.  So here's what I came up with...




Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and get some time to create or be inspired.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Creative Elements
Ink:  Always Artichoke
Card: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
Big Shot etc: Two Tags Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit
Punches: 1/8" Hand Held Punch (retired)
Accessories: Pear Pizazz & Calypso Coral Markers, Sponge Dauber, Old Olive Organza Ribbon (retired), Basic Pearls, Tombow Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment