Wednesday 10 August 2016

Day 10 Thoughful Branches

Hi All
          For my creation today I wanted simple and clean.  I had in my head the idea of the leaf image stamped in multiple colours and my first thought was autumn tones.  But I've used those tones before as it's a natural choice so I thought I'd mix it up.  I chose these colours as they are in the one colour collection and funnily enough my ink pads are stacked in this order Island Indigo, Night of Navy, Rose Red and then Perfect Plum.  I've always thought how pretty they are sitting there together so I thought this was the time to put ink to stamp and get them onto a card.  How do you pick your colours?  Even though you cannot see the sparkle I've brushed Clear Wink of Stella over each of the leaves to give them something extra.



Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches, Tin of Cards
Ink: Island Indigo, Night of Navy, Rose Red, Perfect Plum
Card: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Dimensionals

Cheers & Happy Stamping Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment