Tuesday 9 August 2016

Day 9 Thoughful Branches

Hello Again
                    Hope your weeks off to a fine start.  I love Tuesdays, it's got something to do with it not being Monday and being into the week I guess.  Anyway the card I'm sharing today is one of a set of six I made from a One Sheet Wonder.  In case your not aware of what that is you take a mix of images that you like and stamp them over an entire sheet of card as a background.  The card can be A5 or A4 depending on your size preferences.   I find that people newer to this technique prefer to start off with an A5 sheet of card it's a little less daunting.  Once you have stamped your background you then cut it up to make a whole stack of cards.  It's a wonderful way to make co-ordinated cards and can be quick and easy.


I knew as soon as I saw the cute leaves and bird images in this set that I was going to do a One Sheet Wonder with them.  All I had to do was decide on my colour combo, as you can see I went with Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe, so it was an In Colour party.  I must admit I like the pop of the Dapper Denim against the more subtle tones of the Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron, I hope you do too.

Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim, Tip Top Taupe
Card: Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Magnetic Platform
Punches: Triple Banner
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Mint Macaron Mini Striped Ribbon, Tear Tape Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Cheers Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment