Monday 8 August 2016

Day 8 Thoughtful Branches

Hi All
          Well it's back to Monday once again, didn't the weekend just fly by.  I've got the third Christmas Card Design in the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack for you today.  The idea to turn the leaf image into a pointsettia was not mine, I saw many varieties and variations of this on pinterest and facebook, but I'm not sure who was the first with the idea. So to the creator of the original idea I gratefully give credit and thanks.   Let me know who you are and I can link to your blog or creation.


I created this card with my Mum in mind, she loves traditional Christmas colours and is a keen gardener so I thought the pointsettia would appeal to her.  This is also my favourite of the three cards because it's layered a little diagonally, which is a nice change for me.

Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches, Reason for the Season
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Card: Cherry Cobbler, This Christmas DSP, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Big Shot: Layering Ovals, Beautiful Branches, Magnetic Platform
Punches: Triple Banner
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

Cheers & Happy Stamping Peggy



No comments:

Post a Comment