Sunday 7 August 2016

Day 7 Thoughtful Branches

Hi All
          Don't you just love Sundays, I sure do it's the one day of the week I don't schedule anything for the morning.  Sunday mornings are just for my baby Adam (he's a daschund) and I to chill out together and get going at our own pace rather than rushing and getting here or there.  I hope you get to enjoy some time like that for yourself at some point during the week. 

Today's card is the next one in the set for the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack I have coming up later this month.  Just as before the focal points were the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set and This Christmas Specialty DSP.  Whenever I design cards for a Stamp-a-Stack I try and have the same colour scheme and at least some of the elements the same or similar.  With this Stamp-a-Stack each card has some Ovals from the Layering Ovals Set a plain and Scallop Oval.  There are also banners made using the Triple Banner Punch and also some sponging on each card.


Stamp Set: Thoughful Christmas, Flurry of Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Card, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, This Christmas Specialty DSP
Big Shot: Layering Ovals
Punches: Triple Banner
Accesories: Sponge Daubers, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

Cheers Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment