Saturday 6 August 2016

Day 6 Thoughtful Branches

Hello Again
                    I have another card to share and I must admit I moved out of my colour comfort zone with this one using orange tones of Pumpkin Pie (my favourite orange) and Peekaboo Peach.  These two colours work well against each other and paired with nice bright greens of Cucumber Crush and Emerald Envy create a nice bright scene.  But check it out for yourself... I'm loving these cute little birds.


Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush, Emerald Envy, Soft Suede
Card: Cucumber Crush, Whisper White
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Magnetic Platform
Punches: 1 3/8" Circle
Accessories: Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals.

Cheers Peggy
      

No comments:

Post a Comment