Friday 5 August 2016

Day 5 Thoughful Branches

Hiya All
              Wow what a week it's turning out to be, super busy with regular work and stamp classes hiya ladies (wave).  I'm also feeling excited and challenged by my current blog and inspiration goal.  I'm enjoying the creating and most of the photo taking... although my card below doesn't show up to the best.  So I'd better keep trying and improving as I go.

I wanted to keep this card fairly simple and is using Flirty Flamingo although in the photo it looks more Calypso Coral or Peekaboo Peach.  Sorry about that... I'm hoping that you can see the Clear Wink of Stella sparkling back at you from the petals stamped on Whisper White.  It looks so pretty in person.

Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Grey
Card: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Grey Whisper White
Big Shot: Layering Ovals, Beautiful Branches
Punch: Project Life Corner Rounder
Accessories: Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment