Saturday 13 August 2016

Day 13 Thoughtful Branches

Hello Everyone,
                           Here's another card I whipped up this week and a new colour combo I tried out.  I wanted to feature the new Peekaboo Peach as I sometimes have trouble including orange tones in my colour schemes.  I also wanted to use some Chocolate Chip because it's been a sorely neglected colour lately, for some reason I'm reaching for the Early Espresso or Tip Top Taupe instead.  Then to balance out those two colours I added in a little Cajun Craze, so it looked like an autumn theme colour scheme (rhyming unintended).  So you guessed it I used the gorgeous leaf stamp to pair them with from Thoughtful Branches.  Then I added a sentiment from Gift from the Garden which just seemed to beg to go with this card.


Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches, Gift from the Garden
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip
Card: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Cajun Craze
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle
Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (it's on the leaves but hard to see sorry), Adhesive, Dimensionals

Happy Stamping Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment