Sunday 14 August 2016

Day 14 Thoughtful Branches

Happy Sunday,
                         Today's card is the third one in the One Sheet Wonder Set that I made.  I love One Sheet Wonders it's so nice and easy to make multiple cards quickly.  A nice satisfying feeling especially if your sometimes short on time.  For this set of cards I chose to co-ordinate them with banners made using the Triple Banner punch I love how easy this punch makes creating multiple size banners.  No more off centre cut banners for me...


Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Dapper Denim
Card: Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Magnetic Platform
Punch: Triple Banner
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Mint Macaron Mini Striped Ribbon, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Cheers Peggy
        

No comments:

Post a Comment