Monday 15 August 2016

Day 15 Thoughtful Branches

Hello Stampers,
                          Hope your Monday is off to a fine start!  Monday's are always a little hard to get started and I admit Monday morning is not my best time, I try and make sure I have easy tasks for a Monday morning.  Let's hope it continues on to beautiful day!

Something I can enjoy wholeheartedly is sharing this next card with you.  I love the larger leaf stamp from Thoughtful Branches.  If you've been checking out my posts this month you'll notice I've used it quite a bit, it's so pretty.  Hope you like how I've used it on this next card.  I also used a combination of orange and red tones in the card as a variation on autumn tonings for the leaves.  The card base is Cherry Cobbler and the Hardwood Panel is Peekaboo Peach.  It doesn't look like it but that's probably my lighting and poor photo editing skills, however I am practicing I promise.


Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches, Hardwood
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Cherry Cobbler
Card: Cherry Cobbler, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Magnetic Platform
Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper
Accessories: Whisper White Bakers Twine, White Perfect Accents, Sponge Daubers, Mini Glue Dots, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

Cheers & Happy Stamping Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment