Saturday 20 August 2016

Day 20 Thoughtful Branches

Hello Again,
                     Here is the lucky last in the One Sheet Wonder Set of Cards.  I can see a Christmas One Sheet Wonder in my future, using some of the new products from the Holiday Catalogue... guess you know what I'm planning to do for the weekend.  Yes some serious stamping and designing time coming up.  I love getting my hands on new product, gets my inspiration buzzing.


Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim, Tip Top Taupe
Card: Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Tip Top Taupe
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Magnetic Platform
Punch: Triple Banner
Accessories: Mint Macaron Mini Striped Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Tear Tape Adhesive

Cheers & Happy Stamping Mojo Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment