Sunday 21 August 2016

Day 21 Thoughtful Branches

Hello All
               Wow, what a long week it has been, so glad it's Sunday and I can chill out a bit today.  I hope you too get some chill time, be that on your own, with family or with friends.  Today's card is a Father's Day card and one that started off with an idea that popped in my head a little while ago.  The idea was to use some Pop of Pink Washi Tape the Gold sprinkles on Black and apply to Basic Black card stock and then cut out using the tree image from Beautiful Branches.  I so wanted to see that pop of gold on black and I must admit I'm very happy with how this idea turned out.


Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Card: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer Paper
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Softly Falling EF, Die Brush
Punch: Triple Banner
Accessories: Pop of Pink Washi Tape, Black Linen Thread (retired but you could use Basic Black Solid Twine), Two Way Glue, Adhesive Tape, Dimensionals

Cheers Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment