Monday 22 August 2016

Day 22 Thoughtful Branches

Hi All
          The project today is one I came up with after seeing some projects posted on Pinterest by various demonstrators using the Petal/Leaves Thinlit from Beautiful Branches as a Pumpkin.  It got me thinking... a lot of people associate pumpkin's with Halloween or Autumn.  Now I'm not one for Halloween personally, I'm glad other people enjoy it but it's not for me.  But to me the pumpkin always represents magic and possibilities associated with the Cinderella story.  The magic of what can happen if you take a chance and believe....  Let's hope we all have a magical week.


Card: Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy
Big Shot: Curvy Keepsake Thinlits, Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Die Brush
Accessories: Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon, Emerald Envy Bakers Twine, Tombow Adhesive

Cheers Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment