Wednesday 24 August 2016

Day 24 Thoughtful Branches

Hi All
          For today's card I wanted bright and beautiful, big and bold.  I've used Peekaboo Peach and Melon Mambo for the Flowers, Cucumber Crush for the Leaves and Bermuda Bay for the Sentiment.  It's winter here and quite grey and gloomy so I was feeling the need for a bit of brightness in the card to make up for the lack of it in the skies.  This card certainly delivered on bright, bold and beautiful in my eyes.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. 

For the flower centre's I die cut the leaves/petals from Beautiful Branches and then punches out using the 1/2" Circle Punch and punched a 1/2" circle in Whisper White behind the Melon Mambo/Peekaboo Peach then adhered and used the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add sparkle.  It's a bit hard to see in the photo but there are some textured grid lines from Timeless Texture stamped in Pool Party (I stamped 1 layer of colour off).


Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Branches, Flower Shop, Timeless Textures, Birthday Blossoms
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
Card: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Melon Mambo
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Layering Ovals, Seaside EF
Punches 1/2" Circle, Pansy
Accessories, Mini Glue Dots, Tombow Glue, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Tear Tape Adhesive

Cheers Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment