Thursday 25 August 2016

Day 25 Thoughtful Branches

Hiya All
              It's been a nice and busy week so far and I've still got a couple of days left to go.  I'm loving the new Holiday Catalogue and hoping to get some quality stamping time in this weekend playing with new goodies.  No you haven't missed it the Holiday Catalogue isn't actually out until 1st of September.  But one of the perks of being a Demonstrator is getting to see Catalogues and purchase products before the official release.  It's super exciting and fun and each and every time I fall in love with Stampin' Up! all over again.  I just love how everything co-ordinates they've taken all the hard work out of crafting, I just have to create and I love love love it!!!

Today's card uses a technique I like but only use occasionally where you have a landscape scene and cut it up into sections to look like co-ordated picture panels.   It was a fun card to create and I loved combining the use of the different punches and dies to create the images.
 
 
Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches, Timeless Textures
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Soft Sky
Card: Marina Mist, Whisper White, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Garden Green
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches
Punches: Tree Builder, Blossom
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Tombow Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Trimmer
 
Cheers Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment