Friday 26 August 2016

Day 26 Thoughtful Branches

Hi All
          Happy Friday, we are almost to the end of August and so far I'm keeping up with my goal to blog a new project each day using the Thoughtful Branches Bundle.  Today's card uses collage as the technique which is a technique I usually struggle with.  This time though I had something particular in mind I used Whisper White as the base card and maskes off all but a rectangular section in the middle.  I stamped my images in my chosen colours and used sponges to apply ink and blended the colours to my satisfaction.  A nice simple clean one layer card.


Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Branches, Petite Petals, Grateful Bunch, Build a Birthday
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Card: Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

Cheers Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment