Monday 29 August 2016

Day 29 Thoughtful Branches

Hi All
          The card I'm sharing today was inspired by a sketch I saw on Pinterest by Skipping Stones Designs SSD71 check out their blog here.  I love using sketches to help me spark my card creating process.  Sometimes I have a particular shape or image I'm trying to incorporate or sometimes I just want to try something different.

For this card I wanted a soft look with tone on tone colours offset by Very Vanilla.  I chose to use Rich Razzleberr, Sweet Sugarplum and Pink Pirhouette.  I stamped each of the coloured panels using the same colour ink except for the Pink Pirhouette the colour was too light so I used Blushing Bride to Stamp the leaf images.  I paired that with the curly cursive sentiment from Balloon Celebration and some die cut leaves from Beautiful Branches Thinlits.


Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Branches, Balloon Celebration
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Pink Pirhouette, Very Vanilla
Punch: Triple Banner
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Die Brush
Accessories: Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals, Tombow Glue, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Cheers Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment