Tuesday 30 August 2016

Day 30 Thoughtful Branches

Hiya Everyone
                        It's almost the end of the month only two more days left to purchase the exclusive Thoughtful Branches Bundle.  I've really enjoyed creating with this stamp set and thinlits this month.  I must admit I've really gotten my use out of the set.  Hopefully you've enjoyed seeing my creations with this bundle and the other wonderful samples by the many talented stampers using this set.  It's well worth every cent.

The card I'm sharing today is the second in a set I liked the birthday card and colour combination from yesterday so much I wanted to use it again.  Seeing as I had so much use out of the other leaf image I thought I'd give it a holiday and use the small branch/leaf image instead.  I continued on using the tone on tone stamping like I did yesterday.  However this time I incorporated an oval cut out using the layering ovals thinlits and added some Basic Pearls, which never go out of style.


Stamp Set: Thoughful Branches, Balloon Celebration
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Card: Pink Pirhouette, Very Vanilla, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Punch: Triple Banner
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Die Brush
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals, Tombow Glue

Cheers Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment