Wednesday 3 August 2016

Day 3 Thoughtful Branches

Hello Again
                    Well golly three days in a row and I've managed to blog three times, almost a personal best.  For those of you that know me I am a very novice gardener and can quite often forget to water my plants.   One of my favourite flowers is the hydrangea and I do have a long suffering plant that has managed to stick with me and bloom for about five years.  So this next card is one that I love and you guessed it features some hydrangeas.  I really love that this particular thinlit can be used as foliage and leaves for a tree and also as petals for a flower - gotta love that versatility.

To add a little depth to the layer behind the hydrangea's I stamped the Whisper White card with Soft Sky speckles from Gorgeous Grunge.  Then added some splatters of Gold Wink of Stella Glitter it's a bit hard to see from my photo but it's great in person.  Then lastly I embossed the layer using the Brick Wall Embossing Folder.


Stamp Set: Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Soft Sky
Card: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzaz
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Precision Base Plate, Die Brush
Accessories: Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Gold Wink of Stella, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

Cheers & Happy Stamping
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment