Tuesday 2 August 2016

Day 2 Thoughtful Branches

Hiya All
              Here's a card that the ladies attending my stamp club this week are doing.  It's a clean and simple design with an unusual color combo for me.  I hope you like it, I wanted to try something other than my usual blues, brownes or autumn tones.  Fathers day is coming up next month and I thought I'd be a little organised and get some ideas together early.  Gosh I just love the little birds in this stamp set and the co-ordinating thinlit - no fussy cutting here.


Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches, Thoughtful Banners
Inks: Basic Black Archival, Basic Grey Archival, Sahara Sand
Card: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pop of Pink DSP
Punches: Project Life Corner Rounder, Duet Banner
Big Shot: Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Magnetic Platform, Die Brush
Accessories: Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals, Two Way Glue Pen (retired) you could also use the Fine Tip Glue Pen

Cheers & Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment